May 23, 2006

' X ' roads

There are two types of people in this world...people who reach ' X ' roads in life cos they dont know which route to choose further, among all the routes visible and people who reach ' X ' roads as they have no futher routes visible.I certainly am of the former category, where i have so many routes to choose from but am finding it really difficult to choose my route to destiny, more so as i have to await decisions taken by some stupid clowns known as managers.I do not believe in the latter category of people as, until or unless ones vision is not clouded one can come up with many routes.

The Cannan Tourism Department's signboard on my left side displays directions to the following routes :

To join my parents in Dubai
Complete the SAP training that I started
To wait tenaciously for the project in Mumbai
To look for Oracle 10g DBA opportunities
To get my Oracle Certification
To file for my H1B visa to the US of A

But which route to choose ? I am totally confused.
Hence i decided to look back...

...I have often taken intuitive decisions and never regreted, so for the timebeing i am counting on my most trusted intuitions.Lets wait and see whether this intuitive decision of mine will carry me all the way to SUCCESS...in career & life.

2 comments:

Dew Drops said...

i can help u here. take the route to Mumbai ;)

rafeeq said...

hi dew drops its not judgement day yet..so i will not risk my life....coming to mumbai..