May 23, 2006

"I don't know why"

I dont know why i started writing at this point of time, when some nutty people are after IAEA to impose sanctions aganist Iran, when Palestinians still fight for their birthland, when Union HRD Minister confronted medicos and assured them to address their issue on 'quotas' in medical colleges, and when the whole world is crying about Plagiarism. The few lines i read from the book 'How Opal Mehta Got Wild, Got Kissed and Got a life' was very intriguing that i wanted to finish the book in one sitting itself. But like anything in life i had to dipose of with the idea, and i know who made me do it, " YOU dont think YOU can get me to Dispose all that I Propose !!! "

I am here not to debate whether, what Kavya wrote was copied or not. All I know, By Jove, is that my life is not copied from someone or anyone and I pray that no one gets to do so...It might be that sitting alone and staring at life must be getting me on a 'high'. We always strive to become someone or the other But once we have attained what we seeked Do we ask ourself ' Hay Allah, ye mein Kaha Phas Gaya ' ( hey Allah, were am i stuck up ) then we know for sure this is not what we wanted, But Fate as we call it, takes us for a ride.

All this didnt make sense to me when i was studying in 4th Grade nor does it now. But there is some immese unknown pleasure in making others think to the point that they grumble, well that is so humane i guess. There is always a question that comes to my mind whenever i am in a tough situation, "I dont know why", i am the chosen one for this. In the short span of 8952 days of my life i have asked myself this question couple of times and also on couple of occassions like when i was burning midnight oil during my 10 board exams, actually then it was like why am I studying why not be a farmer, then again during the days running upto the Engineering Entrance Exams, also on countless nights prior to the University Exams, as students the toughtest test we are bound to undergo is exams i guess...and, yet again when searching for a job while most of my classmates had one, or had some other source to make money or flaunt it. We ask this question only when the scent of failure is nearer, that is the most noticeable part to me, WHY dont we ask this question when we are successful.

I don't know why.

No comments: