May 23, 2006

Harvard of HYDE

The moment i passed the security gates at isb, my eyes fell on the signboard which warned " peacock crossing " which reminded me of the go slow signborad and zebra crossing in front of my school in Ras al Khaimah. The air was warm and filled with a redolence smell that is native to most such prestigious institutions. Driving ahead on my bike i had to pass couple of student villages ( how I wish my dept was named that way !!! ), past the main building, pass a group of corporate gals n guys playing 5-a-side football ( from a friend i came to know that a tourney was going on... ) and manoeuver humps to reach the executive housing where my friend resided. The facilities there were a class apart, on one side of the campus you have the student villages with the library ( wifi one ) and mail building on the center And on the other side of the campus there is a BIG pool, squash courts, table tennis, pool, carrom boards, basket ball courts, badminton courts, 24hr Hospital, and my favourite - lavish food courts serving anything from Chinese to Mexican dishes!!! One never feels he is in Hyderabad or for that matter in India.The atmos was very Harvardish like...

...I want to go back in there !!! It really fueled my wish to get an mba ;)

No comments: